In case you missed it, here you can find the recordings of the public February 2022 Science|Business Annual Network conference
This February, in the annual Science|Business Network conference, our members and guests offered the first public assessments of the Horizon Europe research programme:
- How is the standard Horizon application and evaluation process working?
- Are the industrial partnerships simpler or more complicated than in Horizon 2020?
- How successful does it now appear that Horizon Europe can be in its stated aims to help solve climate change, improve health, and manage a digital transition?
- How is collaboration with non-EU countries going?
- Will Horizon succeed in bridging the East-West innovation gap?
You can find the recordings of the two-day conference below:
The conference assessments were assisted by surveys and research by the Science|Business news team in the months leading up to the event. The results included a high-impact white paper summarising the views of our members and guests – a first report card for Europe's biggest bet on the future. Read it here.
The conference programme, including the list of speakers, can be found here.