Worldwide Terms and Conditions
- Payment is due in full at the time of registration and includes lunches, refreshments and detailed conference materials.
- Your registration will not be confirmed until payment is received and may be subject to cancellation.
Science|Business Cancellation, Postponement and Substitution Policy
- You may substitute delegates at any time by providing reasonable advance notice to ScienceBusiness.
- For any cancellations received in writing not less than eight (8) days prior to the conference, you will receive a 90% credit to be used at another ScienceBusiness conference which must occur within one year from the date of issuance of such credit. An administration fee of 10% of the contract fee will be retained by ScienceBusiness for all permitted cancellations. No credit will be issued for any cancellations occurring within seven (7) days (inclusive) of the conference.
- In the event that ScienceBusiness cancels an event for any reason, you will receive a refund for 100% of the contract fee paid.
- In the event that ScienceBusiness postpones an event for any reason and the delegate is unable or unwilling to attend in on the rescheduled date, you will receive a refund for 100% of the contract fee paid. You may choose to use this credit for another ScienceBusiness event to be mutually agreed with ScienceBusiness, which must occur within one year from the date of postponement.
- Except as specified above, no credits or refunds will be issued for cancellations.
- ScienceBusiness is not responsible for any loss or damage as a result of a substitution, alteration or cancellation/postponement of an event. ScienceBusiness shall assume no liability whatsoever in the event this conference is cancelled, rescheduled or postponed due to a fortuitous event, Act of God, unforeseen occurrence or any other event that renders performance of this conference impracticable, illegal or impossible. For purposes of this clause, a fortuitous event shall include, but not be limited to: war, fire, labor strike, extreme weather or other emergency.
- Please note that while speakers and topics were confirmed at the time of publishing, circumstances beyond the control of the organizers may necessitate substitutions, alterations or cancellations of the speakers and/or topics. As such, ScienceBusiness reserves the right to alter or modify the advertised speakers and/or topics if necessary without any liability to you whatsoever. Any substitutions or alterations will be updated on our web page as soon as possible.
- All 'Early Bird' Discounts must require payment at time of registration and before the cut-off date in order to receive any discount.
- Any discounts offered whether by ScienceBusiness (including team discounts) must also require payment at the time of registration.
- All discount offers cannot be combined with any other offer
UK Specific Terms and Conditions
Payment is due in full upon completion and return of the registration form. Due to limited conference space we advise early registration and payment by credit card to avoid disappointment. Your registration will not be confirmed until payment is received. Admission to the conference will be refused if payment has not been received.
Cancellation and Substitution Policy
Provided the fee has been paid in full, substitutions at no extra charge can be made up to 7 business days before the start of the conference. Cancellations must be received in writing (letter, fax or email), more than 7 days before the conference is to be held in order to obtain a full credit for any future conference. Cancellations received 7 days or less (including the seventh day) prior to the conference will not be credited. In the event that ScienceBusiness cancels an event payments received at the cancellation date will be credited towards attendance at a future conference, or in the event of postponement by ScienceBusiness, a rescheduled date. Credit notes remain valid for twelve months. ScienceBusiness reserves the right postpone or cancel an event, to change the location of an event or to alter the advertised speakers for an event. ScienceBusiness is not responsible for any loss or damage as a result of substitution, alteration, postponement, or cancellation of an event due to causes beyond its control including without limitation, acts of God, natural disasters, sabotage, accident, trade or industrial disputes, terrorism, or hostilities.
Swedish Specific Terms and Conditions
Cancellation and Substitution Policy
- You may substitute a delegate at any time.
- For cancellations received in writing more than seven days prior to the event, a €120 (+VAT) administrative fee will be charged and a credit memo for the remaining amount will be issued. Credit memos may be used at any ScienceBusiness event within one year of issuance by any representative from your company.
- For cancellations received in writing less than seven days prior to the event, no credit memo or refund will be issued. Only a valid doctor’s note will entitle you to a credit memo.
- In the case of ScienceBusiness cancelling an event (conference, workshop and/or dinner etc.), a credit memo will be issued.
If you have any questions about this statement or your personal information, please contact us at email@example.com.