We organise events in Brussels and other cities throughout the EU. Science|Business’s public conferences, newly launched Sector Days in Digital, the Green Deal & Climate, and Health & Life Sciences offer unique opportunities to position and promote your organisation within Europe’s innovation community and beyond.
Science|Business’s public conferences and recently launched Sector Days bring together research and innovation leaders from industry, research and policy. These high-profiled events, taking place in Brussels and other EU capitals, offer unique opportunities to position your organisation around strategic policy debates and raise its visibility within Europe’s innovation community and beyond.
- February: Science|Business annual conference
- May: Digital & Industry
- September: Green Deal & Climate
- November: Health & Life Sciences: Future-proofing medicin
These events offer a unique platform for organisations to be seen as key stakeholders within a broader context of EU and international policy developments and programmes. These activities are enriched by the participation and geographical spread of the Science|Business Network, featuring 75 leading companies, research-intensive universities and public agencies.
Beyond the conferences themselves, our well-established and renowned news and communication channels enable us to amplify your messages to MEPs, European Commission directorates, national ministries, scientific associations, innovation agencies, industry at large, and the media.
We offer a comprehensive set of partnership options that can be tailored to the strategic objectives and needs of our clients. Packages combine editorial coverage, high-level networking, intelligence, event design, online promotion, targeted media outreach, and communication advice.
Sponsorship benefits include:
- Speaking opportunities in the form of keynote speeches or panel discussions
- Tailored plenary and breakout sessions around topics jointly decided with partners
- Access to VIP meetings with EU senior officials and other thought leaders from the international R&I community
- Promotion of specific materials such as videos, podcasts and publications