The public Science|Business Annual Network conference / REPLAY NOW AVAILABLE
8-9 February 2022
Horizon Europe, the EU's biggest-ever research and innovation programme, is finally underway. In Spring 2021, the European Commission began publishing calls for proposals from research and innovation actors, and since then has been fleshing out more details of industrial partnerships, research missions, and cooperation with non-EU countries.
So how is the programme going? In this annual Science|Business Network conference, our members and guests will offer the first public assessments of Horizon Europe:
- How is the standard Horizon application and evaluation process working?
- Are the industrial partnerships simpler or more complicated than in Horizon 2020?
- How successful does it now appear that Horizon Europe can be in its stated aims to help solve climate change, improve health, and manage a digital transition?
- How is collaboration with non-EU countries going?
- Will Horizon succeed in bridging the East-West innovation gap?
The conference assessments will be assisted by surveys and research by the Science|Business news team in the months leading up to the event. The results will include a high-impact white paper summarising the views of our members and guests – a first report card for Europe's biggest bet on the future.
Click on the speakers' pictures to read their bios and session time.
For more information, please refer to Sara Crepaldi at [email protected].