Registration: click here
Based on data from the most recent Global Entrepreneurship Monitor (GEM) report, the development in EU, China and US will be presented in the report The Entrepreneurial Challenge along with a closer view on conditions for growth, skills and quality in entrepreneurship.
The report looks at similarities and differences between the dominating global economic regions in terms of entrepreneurial activity levels, attitudes towards entrepreneurship, and entrepreneurs’ ambition to grow and to innovate.
The report will be launched on 21 June at a conference organised by the Swedish Entrepreneurship Forum in Brussels.
The conference will gather perspectives from leading scholars in entrepreneurship policy research and policy makers, who will discuss how to accelerate the growth ambitions of European entrepreneurs, and the role of universities in providing entrepreneurial skills.
- Muriel Attané, Secretary General of EARTO
- Pontus Braunerhjelm, Research Director, Swedish Entrepreneurship Forum and KTH
- Professor Johan Eklund, Managing Director of Swedish Entrepreneurship Forum (moderator)
- Richard L. Hudson, CEO & Editor Science|Business
- Andrea Renda, Senior Research Fellow, Head of the Regulatory Affairs Programme, The Centre for European Policy Studies (CEPS)
- Felice Simonelli, Research Fellow, Regulatory Policy Unit, The Centre for European Policy Studies (CEPS)
- Matthew King, Head of Unit, DG Research and Innovation, European Commission
- Slawomir Tokarski, Director, DG Growth, European Commission
- Antonio Vicente, Chief of Cabinet of Research Commissioner Carlos Moedas
- Ambassador Åsa Webber, Swedish Permanent Representation
Venue: Swedish Permanent Representation, Square de Meêus 30, 21 June 2016 13.30-17.00Registration: click here