The conference will bring together industry R&D experts, SMEs, and researchers with a shared interest in nanotechnologies, advanced materials, biotechnology and advanced manufacturing & processing (NMBP).
The conference will present highlights of new industrial applications for these technologies and provide a stage for finding R&D&I partners for the upcoming NMBP-calls 2019 and 2020 in Horizon 2020.
It will specifically support match-making. The conference will allow for an exchange with speakers in bilateral meetings and the opportunity to meet potential partners to discuss ideas, the services/technologies/products you are offering, as well as solutions you are interested in.
The conference programme focuses on 3 threads:
- Technologies for sustainable growth
- Innovative industry for citizens
- Ecosystem and framework conditions (https://www.indtech2018.eu/programme/).
- Jean-Eric Paquet, Director General, European Commission, DG Research and Innovation.
- Bertrand Piccard, Chairman Solar Impulse Foundation.
- Sabine Herlitschka,CEO & CTO, Infineon Technologies Austria AG)
- Lisa Friedersdorf (Director of the National Nanotechnology co-ordination Office of the USA - NNCO.
- Tao Zhang, Vice President, Chinese Academy of Sciences), Tomas Hedenborg (President of ORGALIME.
INDTECH2018 is anticipating 1000 participants from more than 30 countries. The conference (30-31 October 2018) is preceded by a series of thematic workshops on 29 October 2018.
Attendance is free of charge. Prior Registration required (see below). Registration: https://indtech2018.b2match.io/signup
Venue: Messe Wien Exhibition & Congress Center, Messeplatz 1, Vienna, Austria.
Follow INDTECH on Twitter: @IndTech2018 - #IndTech2018