Science|Business is publishing leaked draft documents about the €95.5B Horizon Europe programme
For the past few weeks, Science|Business has been publishing leaked draft documents about the €95.5B Horizon Europe programme. Editor-in-Chief Richard L. Hudson explains why in this viewpoint.
Here are all the draft Horizon Europe work programmes available to us. If you have additional ones, you can send them to [email protected] (anonymously, if you wish.)
- General introduction
- General annexes: November 2020 version, January 2021 version.
- Annex 2: Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions
- Annex 3: Research Infrastructures.
- Strategic plan: November 2020 version, January 2021 version
- Model grant agreement
- Proposal template
- European Research Council: Final work programme
- Widening and European Research Area
- The European Innovation Council
- Research missions
- Digital, industry and space cluster: December 2020 version, February 2021
- Health cluster: October 2020 version; January 2021 version
- Climate, energy, and mobility: November 2020 version, February 2021 version.
- Food, Bioeconomy Natural Resources, Agriculture and Environment
- Culture, creativity and inclusive society: October 2020 version, December 2020 version
- Civil security for society: September 2020 version, October 2020 version
- Research infrastructures outline
- Slides from meeting of the Shadow Strategic Configuration
You can also find here below a list of our latest coverage about the draft work programmes: