The EU’s proposed Open Science Cloud is an ambitious effort to interlink data, results, labs and researchers across the EU. In this report, members of the Science|Business Cloud Consultation Group suggest how this initiative could be governed.
Get your free copy
On 6 September 2017 members of the Science|Business Network’s cloud consultation group met to discuss the governance of the EOSC. This report is based partly on those discussions, but is ultimately a product of Science|Business. The views expressed herein do not necessarily reflect those of individual members.
Participants in these cloud discussions include representatives of:
- Association for Computing Machinery – Europe Policy Committee
- Association of Commonwealth Universities
- Barcelona Supercomputing Centre
- European Space Agency
- Research Data Alliance Europe
- University of Eastern Finland
- University of Twente
Rapporteur: David Pringle