The London Technology Network (LTN) is to host a conference entitled “Digital Media: Addressing the Innovations & Challenges for Digital Britain” on 2 December 2009, at the Cavendish Conference Centre in London.
The aim of the event is to bring together government, industry and academia to highlight the innovative processes being both developed and employed in London and the Greater South East to future-proof Britain’s digital transition.
Attendees will have the opportunity to take advantage of LTN’s 1-2-1 partnering service; evaluate developments in convergent technologies; hear leading technologists from industry and academia discuss the latest innovations in interactive technology; and discover the technologies that are being employed to future-proof the UK’s digital infrastructure.
- Dr Nigel Jefferies, Vodafone
- Ben Schofield, Red Bee Media Ltd
- Professor Simon Saunders, Real Wireless Ltd
- Adrian Crook, Fibercity Holdings (part of i3Group)
- Dr Maurizio Pilu, Technology Strategy Board
- Ian Kegel, BT Innovate & Design
- Professor Stephen Wolthusen, Royal Holloway, University of London
- Dr Shailey Minocha, The Open University
- Mike Knee, Snell Group Ltd
- Dr Yiannis Andreopoulos, University College London
- Dr Guray Acar, University of Surrey
For further information, contact LTN’s Lauren Gold on +44 870 730 8661, or by email at l.gold@LTNetwork.org.