Science|Business, a media and communications company specialised in EU innovation policies is expanding and looking for a senior expert to manage its 60+ organisation network that brings together leading technology universities, multinationals, government agencies.
- Set activities for the Network in line with the company’s growth strategy
- Liaison with European Commission and Parliament on R&I policy topics of interest to Network members
- Organise communications with all Network members
- Run high-level working groups in R&I policy
- Event moderation and public speaking on behalf of the company
- Responsible for the Network’s budget and membership renewals
- Expand the Network
- Management experience in running comparable networks or consortia
- Well connected and wellregarded in the European research and innovation community
- At least 10 years of experience in EU affairs (previous experience in public affairs, consultancy, journalism, thinktank activities or R&I-related projects indispensable)
- Indepth knowledge of EU research and innovation policies and EU institutions
- Excellent communications skills, oral and written
- Excellent English
Compensation commensurate with experience, including basic fee + sales commission and equity.
Application deadline: February 12th, 2018
Starting date: immediately
Location: EU district, Brussels, Belgium
Please send your CV and covering letter to [email protected] by e-mail if you need more information.
Science Business Publishing Ltd. is a UK media and communications company with a Brussels branch office that is specialised in the European innovation community. The company was founded in 2004 by two leading science and technology journalists in Europe and has expanded to a team of communications experts, developed a unique reputation among European research institutes, universities, technology companies, EU institutions, and government agencies and devised a series of initiatives to help Europe innovate:
- A unique network bringing together more than 60 leading technology universities, multinationals, and public sector organisations to facilitate policy debate and stimulate innovation in Europe.
- An online news service of EU innovation policy and a weekly newsletter distributed to 18,000 key innovation contacts and beyond.
- A communications consulting service, focused on the innovation community.
More at www.sciencebusiness.net