A private Science|Business Data Rules online workshop (15:30 – 17:00 CET)
As the cost of connectivity and computing power falls, it is becoming feasible for organisations and individuals to continually monitor their assets, their performance and their health in near real-time.
On December 1st, Science|Business is hosting a 90 minute online webinar/workshop focusing on:
- How will the rise of real-time data generated by the Internet of Things, edge computing and 5G impact artificial intelligence?
- What are the ramifications of this growing resource for research and innovation?
- To what extent are real-time data flows enabling the creation of digital twins – very detailed and up-to-date models of real world assets and environments?
- Do we have the right regulatory and policy frameworks in place to govern the use of real-time data?
- How will the EU's new data spaces enable real-time data to be widely harnessed in a safe and judicious manner.
Please note this is a private Science|Business Data Rules webinar, with a limited audience capacity. If you are interested in participating, please submit your request of registration through the form below. We will validate your request depending on availability.