A workshop to identify potential business models to underpin the European Open Science Cloud and ensure the initiative is sustainable.
It will seek to establish the roles of each of the different stakeholders and how they will be rewarded/incentivized.
1100 – Introduction: Chair, David Pringle, Science|Business
- Update from Jean-Claude Burgelman, European Commission, on the progress of the EOSC
- Review of the reactions to the economic model report.
1200 Business model workshop:
- Identifying the different actors required to deliver the EOSC
- Defining the roles of each actor in the EOSC
- Establishing how each actor will be incentivised to carry out their specific role
- Identifying the enablers required to implement these incentives
- Review of the results
- Discussion of how the business model could evolve over time.
(Lunch break during the workshop)
1500 - End
For more information, please contact Natalia Grzomba at email@example.com