ETH Zurich will be present at the Swiss Innovation Forum in Basel on 4 November 2010.
Highlights and chances to meet and hear representatives of ETH include:
- Roland Y. Siegwart, ETH Zurich’s VP Research and Corporate Relations, will analyse the success factors of Joint Venture and ETH Spin-off: ALSTOM Inspection Robotics from 11:05 – 11:40 am;
- ETH Zurich / ETH transfer will have a booth and will present Rezero: a ball robot; mechanical engineering students will be present to explain more details;
- ETH transfer staff will be present at the booth to provide information on ETH Zurich or to discuss industrial collaborations and licensing opportunities;
In the evening the three winners of the Swiss Technology Awards will be announced, with four ETH Zurich spin-offs among the nine finalists.
- Seed category: Calosens, Malcisbo (ETH Zurich spin-off) and QualySense AG;
- Start-up category: greenTEG GmbH (ETH Zurich spin-off), Optotune (ETH Zurich spin-off) and Sense;
- Mature Stage category: HeiQ Materials AG (ETH Zurich spin-off), Hocoma and sonic emotion AG.