The unique forum convening public and private sector leaders for networking, intelligence and debates on research and innovation.
Elsevier / RELX
RELX Group is a global provider of information and analytics for professional and business customers across industries, operating in four major market segments:
- Technical & Medical
- Risk & Business Analytics
Detailed description of core activities :
RELX Group’s goal is to help our customers make better decisions, get better results and be more productive. We do this by leveraging a deep understanding of our customers to create innovative solutions which combine content and data with analytics and technology in global platforms.
RELX Group serves customers in more than 180 countries and has offices in about 40 countries. We employ about 30,000 people of whom almost half are in North America. We operate in four major market segments:
- Scientific, Technical & Medical is a global information analytics business that helps institutions and professionals advance healthcare, open science, and improve performance for the benefit of humanity.
- Risk & Business Analytics provides customers with solutions and decision tools that combine public and industry specific content with advanced technology and analytics to assist them in evaluating and predicting risk and enhancing operational efficiency.
- Legal is a leading global provider of legal, regulatory and business information and analytics that helps customers increase productivity, improve decision-making and outcomes and advance the rule of law around the world.
- Exhibitions is the world’s leading events business, enhancing the power of face-to-face through data and digital tools at over 500 events, in 30 countries, attracting more than 7m participants.
Elsevier is a global information analytics business that helps institutions and professionals advance healthcare, open science and improve performance in benefit of humanity.
Elsevier provides solutions in research management, R&D, clinical decision support, including ScienceDirect, Scopus, SciVal, ClinicalKey, Sherpath. Elsevier publishes 2,500+ digitized journals. Elsevier is part of RELX Group.