Science|Business Data Rules webinar from 15:30 to 17:00 CET (by invitation only)
The webinar will feature three highly interactive panel discussions that will capture and share best practice from around the world on how real-time data/AI is being harnessed by cities today. It will highlight what is actually working and what is not. The webinar will also look to draw out some learnings that can help inform the implementation of the EU Green Deal, which is looking to exploit real-time data/AI.
After the event, Science|Business will publish a report summarising the discussions.
Panel 1: Using AI/data to improve urban transport and encourage active lifestyles
- Help cities adjust to the new commuting patterns in the wake of the pandemic
- Harness the full potential of micro-mobility solutions, such as regular bikes, e-bikes, e-scooters.
- Encourage citizens to become more active and build stronger immune systems
Panel 2: Using AI/data to boost energy efficiency and reduce pollution
- Improve urban air quality
- Support micro-generation using renewable sources of energy
- Make buildings more energy efficient
Panel 3: Using AI/data to make municipalities more responsive to citizens' needs
- Address concerns about crime and safety
- Improve the allocation of local resources, such as street cleaning and waste collection
- Make better use of public spaces, such as parks, squares and beaches
For more information, please contact [email protected]