Role: Web Manager
Position available: immediately
Type of contract: Part time freelance/independent contractor (preferred)
Location: Brussels preferred
Deadline: 24th May
Science|Business, a growing media and communications company specialised in the EU research and innovation (R&I) policy landscape, is looking for an experienced Web Manager to support all online activities and digital processes.
- Manage and maintain the company’s website
- Manage providers and interfaces used for the website (domain, hosting, Drupal, CMS).
- Regular maintenance and troubleshooting for CRM (Active Campaign), digital events platform (EventsAIR), payments gateway.
- Tech support around and during physical and online events, including liaising with the Audiovisual company.
- Support staff with IT issues and liaise with the third-party company handling internet and phone connection.
- At least 3 years of experience in web development or support
- Previous experience with Drupal or other content management systems
- Ability to work with of digital events software (Zoom, Teams, Youtube)
- Knowledge of ecommerce platforms
- Strong listening skills with ability to respond quickly to collective and individual inquiries
- Knowledge of the media and EU environment is a plus
- Fully fluent in English. Competence in additional languages preferred.
Please send your CV, covering letter and at least 2 references to [email protected] by e-mail if you need more information.
Science Business Publishing Ltd. is a UK and Belgian media and communications company specialised in the European innovation community. The company was founded in 2004 by two leading science and technology journalists in Europe and has expanded to a team of communications experts, developed a unique reputation among European research institutes, universities, technology companies, EU institutions, and government agencies and devised a series of initiatives to help Europe innovate:
- A unique network bringing together more than 70 leading technology universities, multinationals, and public sector organisations to facilitate policy debate and stimulate innovation in Europe.
- An online news service of EU innovation policy and a weekly newsletter distributed to 25,000 key innovation contacts and beyond.
- A communications consulting service, focused on the innovation community. This position would be focused on growing that portion of the business.
More at www.sciencebusiness.net