MICROSOFT is looking for a Cyber Security Policy Coordinator based in Brussels, Belgium
The (Cyber security) Policy Coordinator will contribute to the EU Government Affairs team in Brussels, which is driving outreach and engagement on a range of cyber security policy issues, such as cyber security certification, the development of the NIS Directive, and relevant sectoral cyber security legislation in development. You will support the Cyber Security Director and Policy Manager in enhancing Microsoft’s cyber security strategy and EU cyber security policy initiatives at the EU level.
- Strategic planning: identify key areas of policy focus and provide support to the Manager and Director of Cyber security Policy in building internal strategy and planning to timely address any relevant cyber security issues at EU level;
- Policy analysis: monitor and analysis of current and emerging public policy issues impactful to the company and customers on cyber security and other related policies in the EU (Cyber security Certification, NIS Directive Evaluation, Cloud Policy);
- Project management: support and development of new projects related to cyber security policy in collaboration with relevant stakeholders, including European Commission, European Parliament, EU member state governments, national European governments and think tanks;
- Attend external cyber security events in Brussels and provide summary/analysis
- Research and Writing: support campaigning and senior staff with relevant research, by editing documents, developing support materials (eg briefing documents, conference support, decks, talking points);
- Support in organization of meetings and events – including working with the EUGA Events team and/or external partners.
- Salary : 1790 EUR/Month
- Working hours: 9 to 06:00 pm (Not on weekends)
- Computer Provided
- Health Insurance Covered by Microsoft.
Send your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com before the 9th April.