The Science|Business news service reaches key members of Europe’s research and innovation community. We provide expert knowledge, latest intelligence, and the inside track to research and innovation developments in Brussels and beyond. Our editors include former editors of Nature, New Scientist, Business Week and The Wall Street Journal.
Who reads Science|Business
- EU Commissioners and their key staff, setting policy for research and innovation
- Members of the European Parliament – on the industry & research, internal market, environment and other committees
- Presidents of leading research and technology universities across Europe
- Technology and R&D executives of global companies
- International investors
- Specialised media
Science|Business readership – Quality, Loyalty & Influence
Science|Business is dedicated to helping Europe innovate. Since 2004, Science|Business has reached a targeted and loyal audience of key decision-makers in the worlds of research, industry and policy. Science|Business provides key R&I stakeholders with insights into sector-specific innovation policies (e.g. ICT, energy, healthcare, trasnport) and horizontal initiatives (e.g. EU-funded programmes, unitary patent, trans-atlantic
Our weekly newsletter is sent to an OPT-IN LIST OF 16,000 senior research and innovation policymakers, researchers and management in academia, and industry leaders.
Science|Business editor interviews senior executive about your company’s innovation strategy
- Advance meeting to discuss video content
- Filming and editing
- 3-minute highlights clip published on sciencebusiness.net