You're interested in our reports and events, and your organisation is a member of the Science|Business Partner Network?
Great! This means you can benefit from our exclusive membership advantages:
- Free access to our exclusive research reports on the European innovation community and policy
- Free passes to Science|Business Events and Policy Bridges as available
- Full access to thousands of articles, business leads, and press releases in the Science|Business knowledge archives beyond the 90 day free viewing limit
Check out our membership pages for a full overview of the advantages your organisation is benefitting from.
How to benefit
If you already receive the Science|Business bulletin, or have an account on the Science|Business website, please contact us at email@example.com, so we can link your account to your organisation. This will provide you with instant access to our reports and news archive.
Please create an account by registering for the Science|Business Bulletin by clicking on "Receive Bulletin" in the top menu of our website.
- If your organisation has provided Science|Business with its computer network's IP address, our website will automatically detect your membership, and you will have instant access to our reports and news archive.
- If your organisation has not yet provided Science|Business with the necessary technical details, we can link your account to your organisation manually. Please send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org if this is the case. We would also encourage you to contact either your librarian or IT department and ask them to get in touch with us at email@example.com so we can set up automatic membership detection.
If you would like to attend one of our events, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that your organisation is a member. We will take care of your registration, availability provided.
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com or call our Brussels office on +32 2304 7577.